Terms & Conditions
Welcome to a great collaborative effort. I look forward to learning much from you in the next while as we face challenges, turn new corners, and experience new and phenomenal growth.
This is an understanding of the agreement we make establishing ground rules so our relationship continues unimpeded. Friction-free is the best way. So here goes:
- Sessions are normally 50 minutes in duration unless you have chosen the 30-minute phone package.
- Fees vary depending on the number of sessions per month and whether you have third-party payment such as Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Half hour sessions are done by phone. Full sessions can be done either by phone, Skype, Facetime, or in person. In-person sessions are available in Coldbrook and Windsor Nova Scotia. Essentially you buy an hour, 2 hours or 4 hours of my time per month. Fees are due when the agreement is made and coaching begins, and fees are due on the 27th of the preceding month. 30 days notice is required for cancellation. Normally fees are charged by credit card.
- Missed sessions are your responsibility. It can be rescheduled, but if it goes past the end of the month, no credit is given. I will do everything in my power to ensure you have as much of my time as I can give. If you forget me or don’t inform me of a cancellation, that is ok, but it’s not up to me to make up for it.
- I am available by email email@example.com
- Sessions on the internet may be done through video or audio on the internet. I am on skype as jeffrey.h.hosick. The only requirement you would have would be the audio headset. When sessions are not on the internet, you are to call my number 902-678-0538.
- There is a limit to some things we can talk about. I have a duty to warn. I must report any abuse of children or vulnerable adults. I will not assist people to plan crimes or do harm to themselves or to any other person.
- It is important to know that apart from #6, all material is confidential.
- I am licensed and accountable to the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, the American Association of Pastoral Counselling, and the Nova Scotia Association of Counselling Therapists. Any complaint or misunderstanding is best handled between us first, but these organizations will handle your concerns should we not be able to work it out.
- It is important to know that although thein-personn sessions occur at the physical locations of Enterprise Centre of Hants County, and Lazy Brook Healing Centre, their organizations, their staff members, officers, directors, employees and agents (known as releasees) are not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or expense you suffer or your next of kin as a result of participating in our consulting/counselling/coaching process. The agreement releases, indemnifies, and waives the releasees from any liability from participants, next of kin, or any third party. And is binding on your heirs, next of kin, executors, and assigns in the event of death.
- Continuing from this point is your consent to the aforementioned.
Are you ready? Here is my castle..