Make an Appointment – Terms & Conditions
Welcome to a great collaborative effort. I look forward to learning much from you in the next while as we face challenges, turn new corners, and experience new and phenomenal growth.
This is an understanding of the agreement we make establishing ground rules so our relationship continues unimpeded. Friction-free is the best way. So here goes:
- Sessions are normally 50 minutes in duration unless you have chosen the 30-minute phone package.
- Fees are a standard 100 plus HST for those paying privately. Some have programs that either fully or partially pay for the service, such as EAP, Blue Cross, Manulife, Sunlife or any of the others.
- Missed sessions are your responsibility. It can be rescheduled, but if it goes past the end of the month, no credit is given. I will do everything in my power to ensure you have as much of my time as I can give. If you forget me or don’t inform me of a cancellation, that is ok, but it’s not up to me to make up for it.
- I am available by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sessions on the internet may are done through zoom. On the day of the appointment, I will supply you with a link where you can click, or you can call the phone numbers provided.
- It is important to know that all material is confidential. With the exception, I have a duty to report any abuse of children or vulnerable adults. I will not assist people to plan crimes or do harm to themselves or to any other person.
- I am licensed and accountable to the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, and Nova Scotia College of Counselling Therapists. Any complaint or misunderstanding is best handled between us first, but these organizations will handle your concerns should we not be able to work it out.
- It is important to know that although the in-person sessions occur at the physical locations of Enterprise Centre of Hants County, and Lazy Brook Healing Centre, their organizations, their staff members, officers, directors, employees and agents (known as releasees) are not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or expense you suffer or your next of kin as a result of participating in our consulting/counselling/coaching process. The agreement releases, indemnifies, and waives the releasees from any liability from participants, next of kin, or any third party. And is binding on your heirs, next of kin, executors, and assigns in the event of death.
- Continuing from this point is your consent to the aforementioned.
Are you ready? Here is my castle..